Work at First Flight
Our best perk is our peers!
We are currently looking for collaborative folks with strategic minds, creative character, and a shared interest in producing culturally engaging work. Does this sound like you?
We’re building a culture where personal and professional growth is just as significant as business growth. For us, it’s about having fun as a team and not taking ourselves too seriously. It’s about being inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our clients, partners, teammates, and the communities we serve. It’s about appreciating risks when offered and not being afraid to make mistakes along the way. It’s about being a part of a brand that fosters our staff’s creative potential and never stops evolving. It’s about teams that work best when they work together. And, it’s about knowing we believe in doing right every step of the way.
At First Flight Agency, we believe in hiring the person who is the best fit for the role. Flexibility is important to us so that we may all have healthy work-life balance. We welcome military partners, accepting that our time together might be short before the next move. We know that talent comes with other obligations, and we welcome all.
We’re always looking for more problem solvers, brand builders, rule breakers, and what’s nexters. So drop us a line, and let’s see where things take us.
Most Needed Roles:
First Flight Agency is seeking a Content Creator that will work with the agency’s clients and account managers to develop and implement social media strategies, create content for websites, write press releases, and monitor with responding to review platforms.
- Manage client and FFA social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Help to develop and implement social media analysis/strategy/campaigns/posts that ensure brand consistency, support the company’s communications and marketing goals, and engage new audiences
- Seek out, engage with, and create relevant, informative, engaging, and effective content optimized for social media platforms, including written posts, short videos, podcasts, animations, reels, stories, and photographs with little supervision
- Experience with content creation, asset management, and copy editing for social media, blogs, and other digital assets.
- Experience designing branded templates and reels for use on social media using various desktop and online tools, like Canva.
- Monitor all social media channels for accuracy, branding, engagement, and needed adjustments.
- Responsible for responding to comments and questions from social media followers with accuracy, professionalism, and timeliness, as well as escalating any issues to the proper account manager.
- Monitors and analyzes social media performance across channels to determine the effectiveness and improve strategy
- Develops effective strategies and tactics that increase social media followers and user engagement
- Edits video and audio files to maximize social media engagement
- Compose website content such as site copy, blogs, and news updates
- Extensive planning, execution, and monitoring of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Vimeo, and YouTube content
- Active professional social media participant across all major social channels
- Proven experience and success in developing social media content and creating social media strategies for an organization
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, analytical and project management skills
- Experience using Loomly or similar social media management tool preferred
- Experience with using analytics and data to track real-time results and gain a competitive edge to understand an audience and create meaningful content
- Experience in Meta Business Manager preferred
- Experience with online design and publishing tools preferred
- Experience managing content within a CMS preferred
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under deadlines and/or emergency conditions
- Ability to shift back and forth between projects as needed and with minimal direction
- Available on-site for regular working hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm
Ticketing Customer Service Agent
First Flight Agency is seeking a part-time Customer Service Agent to assist both ticket buyers and sellers with the TicketMe portals. The individual selected for this role will be a highly energetic self-starter who will take on responsibilities within our support department. This role will also be the support backup to our online radio stations. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer focus and will ultimately be in charge of customer service for our existing and new customers and operational activities within our TicketMe group.
- Onboarding and reviewing new organizations to the TicketMe portal
- Troubleshooting with ticket buyers and sellers
- Monthly and biweekly newsletters
- Automated radio programming and scheduling when needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Friendly demeanor
- A natural problem solver
Part time position only.
Digital Marketing Strategist
This position specializes in performance marketing solutions. The candidate will deliver customer and market intelligence in order to help our clients evolve and transform their digital media programs. The candidate will help transform the digital ecosystems and performance of key client programs, by identifying key Strategy capabilities (i.e., target audience, journey mapping, competitive analysis, and conversion architecture planning).
- Work closely with our internal team as well as our affiliated companies and clients in auditing, shaping and guiding performance marketing programs for both enterprise B2B and B2C clients
- Lead critical strategic research and analytics efforts and create foundational documentation (briefs, current state assessments, etc)
- Analyze customer and market data, research and trends, and digital media best practices to identify opportunities for disruptive, innovative solutions
- Develop insights, trends, and recommendations from a reporting dashboard (monthly/quarterly)
- Collaborate with Account Management team to develop integrated strategies and annual program roadmaps that deliver on specific business objectives, clearly forecasting performance impact – whether for incrementally, lead generation, experience-driven or any other performance marketing goal
- Contribute to written presentations that demonstrate the impact on marketing efforts
- Ideate and present program designs for digital programs, including (but not limited to): integrated media (including paid, owned and earned media) and marketing, website and mobile app experience and optimization, and eCommerce transformations
- Build strong relationships with clients
- A marketing professional who brings 3-5 years of experience in performance media and digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Proven experience as a digitally native, data-informed, experience-driven strategist
- Experience with consumer research and customer analytics including design, management, interpretation and strategic application
- Ability to clearly articulate insights and recommendations in writing / as a presentation
- Naturally inclined to learn, ask questions, understand the why Communicates effectively with team members; able to effectively present work & positions to internal and client project stakeholders
- Ability to work in team environments
- Within assigned projects, ability to identify issues and problems to proactively ideate and sell-in solutions
- Self-motivated/self-starter, and ability to work independently
- Adaptive to change; openness and willingness to embrace new ways of working and thinking
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload
- Proven success as part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team
- Professional demeanor and strong client relationship skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of performance media experience (SEO, paid search, paid social, display)
- Prior consulting / agency experience and/or client-side performance media experience
- Required core competencies include proactive thinking, strong written and verbal communication, and collaborative teamwork
- Superior attention to detail while dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive materials
- Comfortable in speaking and presenting to large groups
We’re looking for a passionate videographer/editor to continue to push the creative boundaries of video branded content. If you love constantly pushing your abilities while working collaboratively with a team to create engaging content, this is the role for you! We need someone who is self-motivated to stay at the leading edge of social, promotional, and branded video content execution. We need someone who loves digging into the details and creates content with purpose and passion on a day-in and day-out basis.
- Capture video content to uphold a common production standard of excellence
- Edit engaging and entertaining video content for social media, websites, and promotional use for us and our clients
- Create content to fulfill the needs of partnership clients
- Full understanding of our industry-leading video and audio equipment
- Work closely with our Creative Director and collaborate with peers throughout other departments (graphic design, account management, content management, new business development, project management) to create customized content to fulfill organizational goals
- Apply intensive attention to detail to keep our assets organized and maintain the efficiency of our team collaboration
- A passion for engaging audiences, working with others, storytelling, thinking outside the box, and pushing the creative boundaries of video content.
- Excellent communication skills with peers and experience working with businesses in a professional setting
- Prior experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Ability to travel required
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects at once
- Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as a shooter and editor
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in a related field. Experience with corporate video or branded content is preferred
First Flight Agency is seeking an Account Manager to manage and retain our client relationships and help our clients elevate their brand by reaching their marketing goals.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our clients
- Effectively manage our client relationships
- Drive and develop client strategy, including annual marketing plans and budget, and support market research, branding, and execution of client marketing initiatives
- Ensure that clients’ strategic direction is kept on-point across all projects
- Work with project manager and internal teams on the execution of all marketing tactics including, but not limited to, web/digital, print, communications, etc
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Is proactive, dependable, professional, personable, and organized
- Strong critical thinker proficient at evaluating the audience for a brand and identifying the most effective ways of reaching them
- An understanding of the best practices for social media interfaces such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- An understanding of website development, measurement and analytics, content management, and internet technology
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy – ability to think creatively and execute strategically
- Ability to adjust tone and strategy from client to client, based on targeted audience types
- Ability to plan ahead and suggest new marketing strategies and tactics in quarterly planning
- Experience working in project management tools
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects and clients at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, iWork, and Google Workspace
- Ability to function well in a team environment and a commitment to the success of the group
- Complete comfort with the online environment and ability to pick up new tools and interfaces as required
Client Development Specialist
The role of the Client Development Strategist is responsible for identifying, creating, and working on new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and working with critical decision-makers through a sales process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals by developing professional long-term relationships, discovering the needs of new and existing clients, and delivering innovative products with the highest level of quality, service, and integrity to exceed those needs. This candidate MUST have media, digital marketing, and/or website sales experience.
- Responsible for the sale and servicing of accounts across multiple platforms
- Develop sales strategies for all services
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Partner with needed teams to prepare for and execute client meetings
- Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion by the account team, within approved scope and budget
- Delivering sales presentations
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- At least 3-5 years digital marketing and /or sales experience, preferably at an advertising agency or media company
- Possess a strong desire to succeed with a proven track record of sales success
- Desire to win! And exceed clients expectation
- Experience in account management and knowledge of marketing principles
- Experience selling digital marketing and/or websites
- Ability to write reports and develop proposals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Customer Relations; Negotiations; Customer Service; Professionalism; Time Management; Diplomacy; Presentation; Strong Communication Skills
UX Strategist & Designer
We are looking for a UX Strategist & Designer to create and design clients’ digital solutions and consumer-facing experiences. This is an ideal role for an organized and detail-oriented self-starter who creates and advocates for user-centered, data-driven design. The best candidate for this role is a creative storyteller who enjoys collaborating cross-functionally and balancing user and business needs to deliver best-in-class design solutions. You will have ownership over your design solutions from conception through implementation, working closely with our creative director and development team to ensure the high standards of your designs are maintained.
- Experience with proposing UI and UX strategies based on clients’ goals
- Experience with creating and maintaining digital assets, including interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages, including Less and Sass, and CSS preprocessor tools
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Knowledge of the limitations of technologies and provide technical advice for overcoming them
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Content Strategy
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Establish asset requirements
- Conduct usability testing
- Integrate brand guidelines per the Creative Director
- Structure wireframes to transition to development
- Communicate with the development team
- Oversee implementation of content into design
- Communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Design thinking
- A user-centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch/Figma, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, and Trello
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Contract position. Remote option available, EST preferred