Work at First Flight
Our best perk is our peers!
We are currently looking for collaborative folks with strategic minds, creative character, and a shared interest in producing culturally engaging work. Does this sound like you?
We’re building a culture where personal and professional growth is just as significant as business growth. For us, it’s about having fun as a team and not taking ourselves too seriously. It’s about being inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our clients, partners, teammates, and the communities we serve. It’s about appreciating risks when offered and not being afraid to make mistakes along the way. It’s about being a part of a brand that fosters our staff’s creative potential and never stops evolving. It’s about teams that work best when they work together. And, it’s about knowing we believe in doing right every step of the way.
We’re always looking for more problem solvers, brand builders, rule breakers, and what’s nexters. So drop us a line, and let’s see where things take us.
Most Needed Roles:
Client Development Specialist
First Flight Agency was born from the tried and true world of print advertising… now a strategic, full-service marketing agency, with offices in Southern Pines, Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh. We’re a team of experienced marketers, strategists, creatives, and developers that believe every business can be a success. We are a collaborative team that loves what we do and have fun while doing it!
The role of the Account Executive is responsible for identifying, creating, and working on new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and working with critical decision-makers through a sales process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals by developing professional long-term relationships, discovering the needs of new and existing clients, and delivering innovative products with the highest level of quality, service, and integrity to exceed those needs. This candidate MUST have media, digital marketing, and/or website sales experience.
- Responsible for the sale and servicing of accounts across multiple platforms
- Develop sales strategies for all services
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Partner with needed teams to prepare for and execute client meetings
- Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion by the account team, within approved scope and budget
- Delivering sales presentations
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- At least 3-5 years digital marketing and /or sales experience, preferably at an advertising agency or media company
- Possess a strong desire to succeed with a proven track record of sales success
- Desire to win! And exceed clients expectation
- Experience in account management and knowledge of marketing principles
- Experience selling digital marketing and/or websites
- Ability to write reports and develop proposals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Customer Relations; Negotiations; Customer Service; Professionalism; Time Management; Diplomacy; Presentation; Strong Communication Skills
UX Strategist & Designer
First Flight Agency is born from the tried and true world of print advertising, now a strategic, full-service marketing agency with offices in Southern Pines, Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh. We’re a team of experienced marketers, strategists, creatives, and developers that believe every business can be a success.
Our agency’s name, inspired by the Wright Brothers’ innovation in our beloved Old North State, pays homage to their courage, creativity, and ingenuity introduced us to the limitless possibilities of flight. We may not be a flying machine, but we will elevate your brand to new heights.
- Experience with proposing UI and UX strategies based on clients’ goals
- Experience with creating and maintaining digital assets, including interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages, including Less and Sass, and CSS preprocessor tools
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Knowledge of the limitations of technologies and provide technical advice for overcoming them
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Content Strategy
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Establish asset requirements
- Conduct usability testing
- Integrate brand guidelines per the Creative Director
- Structure wireframes to transition to development
- Communicate with the development team
- Oversee implementation of content into design
- Communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Design thinking
- A user-centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch/Figma, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, and Trello
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Contract position. Remote option available, EST preferred